Bellridge Management Inc is a fast-growing boutique commercial property management firm, who offers inhouse acquisitions, development, and property management opportunities. We are alpha focused, and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit, to our overall approach. Key, to our overall success is our team, and their ability to ensure our properties and clients are serviced to the highest standards of excellence.
Citi Plaza London is located in the heart of downtown London, and is managed by Bellridge Management Inc. It is an ‘A’ class, mixed use facility, offering office, business and consumer services, education providers, recreation facilities as well as retail. With stunning architectural features that allow for an abundance of natural light, it is well recognized as one of the most beautiful and vibrant centres in the downtown London core.
Permanent FT Salary; Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs per week
$48k – $53k based on experience
Mid July (or later – dependent upon the chosen candidate)
To Be Successful In This Role, You Must:
- Have 3-5 years of experience working in an accounting/lease administration, in the commercial property management field
- At minimum a college diploma, with a concentration in accounting is required
- Have a solid understanding of accounting principles, financial statements and property taxes
- The ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and written, while maintaining a positive influence regardless of situation
- The ability to handle conflict resolution in a positive manner and a willingness to explore others’ ideas
- Be able to Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing information effectively; develop alternative solutions
- Be willing to embrace a culture of collaboration, and sharing of knowledge within a team environment
- Be driven to achieve results and thrive in a fast paced, high-volume work environment that constantly evolves and adapts, and can re-evaluate priorities daily to meet deadlines
- Previous experience using Yardi Property Management Software is considered an asset; the ability to learn and quickly grasp new technology/systems is required
- Proficiency (intermediate level or above) using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Dropbox
- Clear Criminal Record
- Accounts receivable reporting and support; completing bank deposits, EFT’s posting deposits, preparation and mail out of rental notices, analyzing & reconciling tenant accounts
- Tenant liaison & communication including billing, collection (demand and default) letters, year-end reconciliation, etc.
- Review & production of the monthly rent-roll & vacancy reports
- Maintain complete and accurate financial files for all Tenants
- Account’s Payables; PO systems (regular, contract and capital), track monthly accruals, process/code and prepare all journal entries and complete cheque runs in a timely fashion
- Lease Administration; Tenant document control, responsible for accurate input of data for new leases, renewals and extensions
- Sales collections and updates/inputting
- Assisting with head office inquiries and audit requests
- Assist the Property Manager with monthly reporting; variances/forecast reports
- Assist Senior Property Manager with various duties as required
- Lunch & vacation reception coverage – answer main phone, routing calls and being first point of contact in the office
- Other duties, as required
Please forward your resume and cover letter, including your salary range expectations to: email@example.com. No phone calls or in person drop offs please. Only those who meet our qualifications will be contacted. If you require accommodation due to a disability or medical condition, please contact Bonnie Wludyka and we will endeavour to provide reasonable accommodation.
Bellridge Management Inc. is an equal opportunities employer dedicated to provide a positive and inclusive work environment.
Citi Plaza London Security Inc. is looking for Tactical Security Guards to join our team. We are currently looking for full-time, part-time and casual guards. Our guards are front-line representatives to all staff, tenants and patrons and play a major role in protecting people and our property. We are seeking applicants that have a professional demeanour and who are willing to walk for the majority of a shift. This is a Unionized position with the United Steelworkers Union. Applicants must already possess security license.
- Protection of people, property, facilities and information
- Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity
- Perform detailed and diligent patrols
- Assess disturbances
- Provide access control as required
- Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed
- Extensive patrolling
- Monitor CCTV Cameras
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while being alert and detail oriented
- Ability to exercise vigilance and multi task is required (Ability to prioritize, remain calm and multi-task under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in using technology and computer programs (ie. CCTV, Word, Excel)
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Minimum 1-year security guard experience. Relatable experience and/or education will be considered.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid CPR, First Aid and AED, Level C
- Valid Use of Force and Handcuff Certification (will be provided if necessary.
- Must be able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
- 3+ years of Security experience
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health First Aid
- Experience with CCTV, playback and clipping
- De-escalation experience or training
- Security or relevant experience in a downtown core and retail setting
What Citi Plaza London Security Inc Offers:
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Quality Training Programs
- Support and Mentoring Programs
- Career Development Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Union Benefits (Health, Education, Pension)
- Free Parking
Citi Plaza London Security Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants however; we will only contact selected candidates.
The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by Citi Plaza London Security Inc.
The job description is a guideline and further duties will to required to be performed by the successful candidate. Citi Plaza London Security Inc will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, Citi Plaza London Security Inc will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
Expected start date: Immediately
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
COVID self-assessments completed daily by all staff prior to shift. Guards are supplied with full PPE as required, hand sanitizing stations throughout Plaza and office is glassed-in, no public allowed in office.
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgPrim