Bellridge Management Inc is a fast-growing boutique commercial property management firm, who offers inhouse acquisitions, development, and property management opportunities. We are alpha focused, and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit, to our overall approach. Key, to our overall success is our team, and their ability to ensure our properties and clients are serviced to the highest standards of excellence.
Citi Plaza London is located in the heart of downtown London, and is managed by Bellridge Management Inc. It is an ‘A’ class, mixed use facility, offering office, business and consumer services, education providers, recreation facilities as well as retail. With stunning architectural features that allow for an abundance of natural light, it is well recognized as one of the most beautiful and vibrant centres in the downtown London core.
Citi Plaza London Security Inc. is looking for Tactical Security Guards to join our team. We are currently looking for full-time, part-time and casual guards. Our guards are front-line representatives to all staff, tenants and patrons and play a major role in protecting people and our property. We are seeking applicants that have a professional demeanour and who are willing to walk for the majority of a shift. This is a Unionized position with the United Steelworkers Union. Applicants must already possess security license.
- Protection of people, property, facilities and information
- Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity
- Perform detailed and diligent patrols
- Assess disturbances
- Provide access control as required
- Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed
- Extensive patrolling
- Monitor CCTV Cameras
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while being alert and detail oriented
- Ability to exercise vigilance and multi task is required (Ability to prioritize, remain calm and multi-task under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in using technology and computer programs (ie. CCTV, Word, Excel)
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Minimum 1-year security guard experience. Relatable experience and/or education will be considered.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid CPR, First Aid and AED, Level C
- Valid Use of Force and Handcuff Certification (will be provided if necessary.
- Must be able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
- 3+ years of Security experience
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Mental Health First Aid
- Experience with CCTV, playback and clipping
- De-escalation experience or training
- Security or relevant experience in a downtown core and retail setting
What Citi Plaza London Security Inc Offers:
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Quality Training Programs
- Support and Mentoring Programs
- Career Development Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Union Benefits (Health, Education, Pension)
- Free Parking
Citi Plaza London Security Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants however; we will only contact selected candidates.
The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by Citi Plaza London Security Inc.
The job description is a guideline and further duties will to required to be performed by the successful candidate. Citi Plaza London Security Inc will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, Citi Plaza London Security Inc will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
Expected start date: Immediately
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
COVID self-assessments completed daily by all staff prior to shift. Guards are supplied with full PPE as required, hand sanitizing stations throughout Plaza and office is glassed-in, no public allowed in office.
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com